IEP PlaNETTM Goals and Objectives
Check out our Online Goals & Objectives Demo
The Compendium of Goals and Objectives is an integral component of
the IEP PlaNETTM System. This comprehensive database was prepared by a
licensed clinical and certified school psychologist in conjunction with
speech/language therapists, occupational therapists, physical
therapists, preschool handicapped educators, autism specialists, and
learning disabilities teacher consultants whose combined experience
- Over 75 years experience in special education.
- Over 20 years experience in special education programming.
- Over 50 years experience in the training of special educators in
psycho educational assessment, school-based interventions, behavior
analysis, mediation, writing of goals and objectives, program
evaluation, and Least Restrictive
- Environment/placement determinations.
- Over 30 years experience as expert witnesses, participating in
well over 100 due process cases involving the evaluation of IEPs,
student placements, and the educational appropriateness of special
The Compendium of Goals and Objectives:
- Features over 7,000 measurable and observable statements of
behavior in the form of educational objectives.
- Covers preschool through high school special education, including
all the disability areas under IDEA '04 legislation.
- Contains condition and criteria statements which may be added to
make objectives specific and measurable.
- Includes a guide to the writing of IEPs compliant with IDEA and
State Administrative Code requirements.
- Includes a database of Instructional Strategies, Techniques, and
Materials as well as Evaluation Procedures.